[Corpora-List] CFP: Corpora and Discourse International Conference - Lancaster University (UK), 22-24 June 2018

Dayrell, Carmen c.dayrell at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Nov 24 14:20:57 CET 2017

Dear colleagues, We are inviting submissions for the 4th Corpora and Discourse International Conference (CAD 2018) - Lancaster University (UK), 22-24 June 2018 We welcome proposals on the corpus-assisted discourse analysis and, indeed, of any study of discourse where the three corpus linguistics virtues of Collecting, Counting and Collating are deemed to have enabled, enhanced and even perhaps complicated the data analysis. Comparative studies of different discourse types or different periods of time are also highly relevant as well as papers which include reflective considerations on methodological and philosophical issues pertaining to CADS. Important dates: Deadline for abstract submission: 15th January 2018 Notification of acceptance / non acceptance of submission: 1st March 2018 Preliminary programme published: 15th March 2018

Please see the conference for further details: http://ucrel.lancs.ac.uk/cad2018/

Kind regards, Carmen Dayrell On behalf of the organising committee: Paul Baker (chair), Carmen Dayrell, Tony McEnery, Andrew Hardie Follow us on twitter @cadconf2018 #cadconf2018

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 7889 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://www.uib.no/mailman/public/corpora/attachments/20171124/76a0188b/attachment.txt>