[Corpora-List] English idiom dataset

Maria Pia di Buono mariapia.dibuono at fer.hr
Fri Nov 17 10:07:05 CET 2017

Hi all,

I'm working on a cross-lingual classification system for idioms and I was wondering if there are some available resources for English (I'm sure there are but I wan not able to find them). At first glance, I was looking for VNC-Tokens Dataset by Fazly and Stevenson (2006). I know that this dataset includes just constructions with a verb and a noun in its direct object position, so, probably I'd need other comprehensive resources.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you.

Best, Maria Pia

Maria Pia di Buono -- Text Analysis and Knowledge Engineering Lab <http://takelab.fer.hr> Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing University of Zagreb, Croatia mail: mariapia.dibuono at fer.hr web: http://takelab.fer.hr/maria-pia-di-buono/ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2957 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://www.uib.no/mailman/public/corpora/attachments/20171117/52cb338d/attachment.txt>