[Corpora-List] CFP: Applied Natural Language Processing Special Track at FLAIRS-31, Melbourne, Florida, USA

Fazel Keshtkar fazelk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 15:08:59 CET 2017

Dear All,

Please share ANLP Track in FLAIRS-31, Melbourne, Florida, USA- May 21-23, 2018.

thanks, -fazel

******************************************************* Fazel Keshtkar, PhD., Assistant Professor St John's University, Dept. of Computer Science 8000 Utopia Parkway, Queens, NY 11439 Email: keshtkaf at stjohns.edu Web: https://sites.google.com/view/fazel/

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 24492 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://www.uib.no/mailman/public/corpora/attachments/20171115/94415dc8/attachment.txt>