[Corpora-List] NLP Research Internship at BenevolentAI

Nasrin Mostafazadeh nsrn.mostafazadeh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 22:37:58 CET 2017

*RESEARCH INTERNSHIP | Natural Language Processing*

We are seeking a Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Knowledge Graph Inference research intern in our New York office. You will be working on a research project related to the core problems we work on at BenevolentAI - scientific discovery (specifically, drug discovery) from structured and unstructured data sources. You will be able to publish the results of your summer project at the end of the internship.

If you would like to join our NYC research team for summer 2018 to have direct impact in the goals of our company by advancing drug discovery, we would love to hear from you. We offer a great opportunity to do what you like, while doing something that will improve and save millions of people’s lives.

*Job Overview*

*Key responsibilities*

The NLP Research Intern will integrate into our cross functional working environment and contribute to this high performing team who seek to apply their knowledge in the high impact field of improving human’s capability in drug discovery.

We are looking for sound knowledge of natural language processing, machine learning, deep learning, probabilistic modelling and statistical inference. This individual will adopt an innovative approach and be able to bring their ideas and provide interesting solutions in our understanding of complex graph data.

*Requirements & Qualifications*

The ideal candidate will be:

- A PhD student in computer science or a related field, with 3rd+ year

PhD students being ideal. Master’s students with stellar research record

are also encouraged to apply.

- Research experience in natural language processing, statistical

inference

- Basic knowledge of deep learning toolkits for ML such as Tensorflow,

Theano, etc.

- A solid understanding of the principles of Machine Learning and

applying it to complex unstructured text and/or graph-based knowledge

representations.

- Familiarity with version control systems

- History of creativity and intellectual flexibility, open to thinking

about data in new ways

*Company*

BenevolentAI is the global leader in the development and application of AI for scientific innovation and one of the world’s top five private AI companies. It is transforming the process of scientific discovery by enabling previously unimaginable scientific advances in the accelerated development of new medicines for curing major diseases.

*Location: *New York City

*Duration: *3 months with possible extension

*Salary & Benefits *

The company offers competitive salaries

*Apply now!*

Please email your CV and a cover letter to our team at internship at benevolent.ai

For any specific questions about the position please feel free to reach out to internship at benevolent.ai or nasrin.m at benevolent.ai. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 9623 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://www.uib.no/mailman/public/corpora/attachments/20171114/27aa059e/attachment.txt>