[Corpora-List] 3 Year 100% Researcher Position @ IDS Mannheim

Thomas Schmidt thomas.schmidt at ids-mannheim.de
Tue Nov 7 08:27:19 CET 2017

==== Apologies for cross-posting ====

We are looking for a software developer to support us in a new project funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG). The project is a collaboration between the Hamburg Centre for Language Corpora (https://corpora.uni-hamburg.de/), the GeWiss project at the University of Leipzig (https://gewiss.uni-leipzig.de/) and the Archive for Spoken German at the Institute for the German Language in Mannheim (http://agd.ids-mannheim.de).

We want to look into new ways of connecting and making acessible audio/video corpora of spoken language, starting with the different corpora and web platforms available at the three sites. We are looking for a person with software development skills in (ideally...) XML technologies, Java Server technologies and Javascript. A basic knowledge of German is required, but not native compentence.

A detailed job ad is available from the following URL:

http://www1.ids-mannheim.de/aktuell/stellen/stelle2.html

Feel free to contact me in case of questions, and please distribute this to whoever might be interested.

- Thomas Schmidt

-- Dr. Thomas Schmidt IDS Mannheim R5, 6-13 D-68161 Mannheim Tel.: +49 (621) 1581-313 http://agd.ids-mannheim.de/index.shtml http://www.exmaralda.org http://dgd.ids-mannheim.de