[Corpora-List] Request for conversational data sets

Tomusange brian tbrayo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 10:31:36 CET 2017

Dear Members, I am researching on intelligent response generators for a defined corpus using supervised learning. Currently I am looking for conversation/dialogue datasets that can be very useful in pattern extraction. The dialogue in particular can be on a specific domain. Any one on the list who can direct me where to get such dialogues Thanks in advance

Tomusange Bian PhD candidate

Friedrich Alexander University Nurnberg-Erlangen