[Corpora-List] Corpora Digest, Vol 125, Issue 2

Luis Fernando D'Haro lfdharo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 15:42:58 CET 2017

Dear Kim and Shelley,

Thanks for your answers. The interest on this corpus, or similar resources, is that currently we are planing to collect a corpus of interactions between patients and doctors targeting different situations including multilingual variations of terms and usage of synonyms for same symptoms. So, we are looking on existing resources to get a better understanding on what are the best practices for creating and annotating it, what kind of situations could be more interesting to record that have not been addressed yet, amount of effort, specification of the scenarios, etc. It would be great if you, or any person in this community, can provide us with more detailed information about this particular section of the BNC corpus and transcription samples, or similar resources.

Thanks in advance,

Luis