This work will be conducted at St Michael’s Hospital, the University Health Network, and the Vector Institute in Toronto Canada, and can commence as soon as January 2018. The initial contract is for 1 year although extension is possible.
The successful applicant will have:
1) A doctoral degree in computer science, electrical engineering, biomedical engineering, or a relevant discipline;
2) Evidence of impact in research through a strong publication record in relevant venues;
3) Demonstrated programming ability in a research context, or equivalent industrial experience;
4) Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills;
5) A strong technical background in machine learning, natural language processing, or speech recognition. Experience in clinical settings is preferred.
Please send your CV, a cover letter, and a sample of your writing to Frank Rudzicz at frank at cs.toronto.edu by 1 December 2017.