[Corpora-List] Linguistic Annotation

evalacroix at free.fr evalacroix at free.fr
Fri Nov 3 07:44:26 CET 2017

Dear Anna, I met Julia Hübner from University of Münster (Germany) last year. She had a poster about teaching linguistic annotation to future German teachers. Perhaps you can get in contact with her.

https://www.uni-muenster.de/Germanistik/Lehrende/huebner_j/veroeffentlichungen.html

Best regards Eva

----- Mail original ----- De: "Anna Feldman" <feldmana at mail.montclair.edu> À: corpora at uib.no Envoyé: Vendredi 3 Novembre 2017 05:23:22 Objet: [Corpora-List] Linguistic Annotation

Dear all,

Does anyone teach a course on linguistic annotation? If you do or if you had to teach such course, what topics/tools/etc. would you include? What readings/textbooks would you use? What skills would you teach? The audience is a mix of undergraduate and graduate linguistics majors. Some of them are interested in corpus linguistics and computational linguistics, but not all.

I promise to post a summary of all the responses.

Thanks in advance for any tips you might have,

Anna

--

Eva Schaeffer-Lacroix http://didaktik.hautetfort.com