[Corpora-List] My retirement

Haan, P.J.M. de (Pieter) p.dehaan at let.ru.nl
Wed Nov 1 08:53:30 CET 2017

After working in the teaching business for 43 years (and over 40 years at Radboud University), I have decided to take early retirement from Radboud University and academic life as of 1 November 2017. I have enjoyed my time as a lecturer and researcher, but I want to spend my time on activities outside the academic world from now on. All this means that I will unsubscribe from the corpora list, and that my university email account will cease to exist. If you want to keep in touch with me privately, I’m sure you will be able to find me via Facebook or LinkedIn. I wish you all well with your current and future research activities. All the best – Pieter

Met vriendelijke groet / With my best wishes,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D34CC7.37971F10]

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: winmail.dat Type: application/ms-tnef Size: 21501 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://www.uib.no/mailman/public/corpora/attachments/20171101/445d777f/attachment.bin>