[Corpora-List] Quantifier-annotated corpora

Camilo Thorne camilo.thorne at gmail.com
Sat May 27 16:35:14 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

In the context of my current research, I'm planning on conducting an annotation experiment in which quantifier expressions (e.g., ''most interactions'', ''three proteins'', ''all diseases'') will be (manually) annotated in a biomedical corpus.

I've been trying to find similar work for other domains. Does anybody know of quantifier corpora and or annotation experiments for quantifiers (with guidelines, tag formats and the like). In particular for English (but more in general, European languages).

Feedback will be much appreciated, thanks!

Camilo Thorne

IMS Stuttgart, Germany

mobile: +49(0)15202380352 http://camilothorne.com

"Exegi monumentum aere perennius" (Horatius, Ode III-30) -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1359 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170527/d9461014/attachment.txt>