[Corpora-List] invitation: computers versus humans by mitkov

Wandl-Vogt, Eveline Eveline.Wandl-Vogt at oeaw.ac.at
Sat May 27 01:25:16 CEST 2017

lb kolleg.innen, dear colleagues,

it is my pleasure to invite you to our lecture:

linguistic intelligence: computers versus humans by ruslan mitkov (wolverhampton, UK) introducing into his visions of linguistic and human intelligence interaction refreshments served

introduced by katrin keller presentation in english

may, 31st, 17:30 INZ; hollandstraße 11-13, 1st floor

please register for the event: eveline.wandl-vogt at oeaw.ac.at further details: https://www.oeaw.ac.at/inz/aktuell/upcoming-events/linguistic-intelligence/

ruslan mitkov: www.wlv.ac.uk/~le1825 research group: http://rgcl.wlv.ac.uk/ APIS-project: http://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/en/apis APIS-app: https://apis.acdh.oeaw.ac.at/

looking forward to welcome you , in the name of the APIS-project team:

eveline wandl-vogt

***

österreichische akademie der wissenschaften (ÖAW) [austrian academy of sciences] | 1040 wien. AT | wohllebengasse 12-14/2 | http://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/ | http://wboe.oeaw.ac.at