AINL: Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language
St-Petersburg, Russia, 20-23 September 2017
The 6th conference on Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language invites everybody interested in intellectual technologies, both from academic institutes and innovative companies. The conference aimed to bring together experts in the areas of text mining, speech technologies, dialogue systems, information retrieval, machine learning, artificial intelligence and robotics; to create a platform for sharing experience, extending contacts and searching for possible collaboration.
The AINL series has been organized since 2012 and has developed a set of distinctive features:
- a strong practical focus: industrial talks and product demonstrations is an essential part of the conference program;
- an interactive component: the conference programs includes a number of workshops and panel discussions, as well as poster session and other interactive forms;
- an encouraging attitude towards students and researchers on the early stage of career.
All together, this makes AINL a nice get-together opportunity.
• Natural Language Processing
• Information Retrieval
• Text Mining
• Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning for NLP
• Social Media and Social Network Analysis
• Linked Data and Semantic Web
• Big Data and Data Mining
• Plagiarism Detection, Author Profiling and Authorship Detection
• Machine Translation, Crosslingual and Multilingual applications
• Speech Generation and Recognition, Spoken language processing
• Human-Computer Interfaces, Dialogue systems
• Robotics, Cyber-Physical Systems
15 June 2017 -- Paper submission deadline
15 July 2017 -- Notification of Acceptance
1 August 2017 -- Final paper submission date
1 September 2017 -- Submission deadline for industry talks, demo and posters
8 September 2017 -- Notification for industry, demo and posters
20-23 September 2017 -- Conference
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
We accept Full Papers (up to 12 pages) and Short Papers (up to 6 pages). Full papers should describe original, complete, previously unpublished research; these papers will be presented during the conference as oral presentations. Short Papers describe research in progress or negative results. All submitted papers will be peer reviewed. All papers will be reviewed by at least 3 members of the program committee. This year we will use a double-blind review scheme.
At least one author of accepted long and short papers must register for the conference and present the paper. Accepted and presented full and short papers will be published in AINL proceeding and sent to external scientific databases (Scopus, Web of Science).
Submit your paper via easychair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ainl2017
MORE INFORMATION: http://ainlconf.ru ainlevent at gmail.com -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 17425 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170523/0c9b8d53/attachment.txt>