[Corpora-List] Schema and tools for annotating XML documents

Maarten van Gompel proycon at anaproy.nl
Mon May 22 18:01:07 CEST 2017

Hi Nikola,

For linguistic annotation of structured text documents, FLAT might be an option (https://github.com/proycon/flat); assuming you find a way of translating your documents to the FoLiA XML format (https://proycon.github.io/folia), which the annotation tool is designed for. The format specifically allows for document structure, including tables, and supports various types of linguistic annotation. It is, however, a solution that stores document and annotations together in a single integrated representation (so no separate stand-off file).

Regards,

--

Maarten van Gompel

Centre for Language Studies

Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen

proycon at anaproy.nl https://proycon.anaproy.nl https://github.com/proycon

GnuPG key: 0x1A31555C XMPP: proycon at anaproy.nl Matrix: @proycon:anaproy.nl Telegram: proycon IRC: proycon (freenode) Twitter: https://twitter.com/proycon ORCIRD: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1046-0006 Bitcoin: 1BRptZsKQtqRGSZ5qKbX2azbfiygHxJPsd

Quoting Nikola Milosevic (2017-05-22 13:01:36)