[Corpora-List] Assign polarity in Sentiment Analysis

Ali Al-laith allaith.net at gmail.com
Fri May 19 13:33:05 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I am working on building a comprehensive SentiWordNet dictionary of Arabic language. The uniqueness of my work is the using of pure Arabic and there is no translation from English in this project. My experiment has been done using some algorithms such as: Word2Vec and Phrase2Vec to generate synonyms for seed of words and then iterate to build the dictionary. I got a promising results after performing manual evaluation. I would like to know what are the techniques used to assign polarity for each synonym using aforementioned algorithms.

Kind regards, Ali -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 671 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170519/fc46bd1d/attachment.txt>