[Corpora-List] Aspect Based Sentiment Analysis

Aneeta Sheikh aneeta_2013 at live.com
Wed May 17 19:16:29 CEST 2017

Respected Sir, I am a university final year student pursuing MS degree. I am working on a project on Aspect Based Sentiment Analysis in Urdu News articles I am looking for a corpus in which the data is differentiated into various political aspects. It'd be greatly appreciated if anyone could share.

Thanking You and Regards, Anita Shaikh

NED University Of Eng and Tech Karachi, Pakistan -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4841 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170517/aea20b44/attachment.txt>