[Corpora-List] Reference corpus for French

Agathe Pierson agathe.pierson at uclouvain.be
Wed May 17 15:15:39 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I am looking for a freely available and downloadable reference corpus for French that contains a variety of textual genres, both oral and written, and that preferably numbers in the tens or hundreds of millions of words. I am aware of the "Corpus de référence du français contemporain" (CRFC), which is the sort of corpus I'm interested in, but unfortunately it is not available for download. I would be grateful if anyone had any suggestions. Many thanks,

Agathe Pierson

Agathe Pierson - Assistante de recherche (FSR) Centre de traitement automatique du langage (CENTAL) Université catholique de Louvain

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3342 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170517/f9f8b3a7/attachment.txt>