[Corpora-List] NRC word-emotion association lexicon

Praver Vats pv335 at snu.edu.in
Fri May 12 11:51:07 CEST 2017

Respected Sir, I am a university final year student pursuing B.Tech degree. I am working on a project on Twitter Sentiment Analysis and I am looking for corpus for emotions. This is required to judge the mood, common emotion of a particular speaker(user). So It will be very helpful if you can help me with this.

And along with that I am also working on evaluating interests and likes of the user based on tweets. So It will be very kind if you can provide me with corpus(lexicons) of politicians, sports club etc.

Thanking You and Regards, Praver vats Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida Gautum Buddha Nagar India -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1315 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170512/e7085e01/attachment.txt>