[Corpora-List] TaCoS 27 Call for Papers

Daniel Ortega daniel.ortega at ims.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri May 12 17:31:28 CEST 2017

** Apologies for cross-postings **

Conference of Computational Linguistic Students (TaCoS - Tagung der Computerlinguistik-Studierenden)

Could you please forward this email to NLP students?

Dear Students,

our student representatives invite you to take part in the Conference of Computational Linguistic Students (TaCoS - Tagung der Computerlinguistik-Studierenden) to be held from the 15th to the 17th of June 2017.

We would like to invite you to register and present a talk on any subject relevant to Computational Linguistics. You would have the opportunity to present your thesis (completed or proposed), an essay, a project that you have worked on et cetera.

Our invitation is not just limited to computational linguists, for we also welcome students and other graduates from related disciplines such as computer science, linguistics and cognitive science.

At TaCoS we do not only provide a platform for talks, but also offer opportunities for socializing with other like minded individuals and meeting companies which are looking for highly-skilled computational linguists like you.

Further information, such as the current conference schedule and talk/ workshop registration can be found at our website.

http://www.tacos27.de

Important Dates Deadline Call for Papers: June 4, 2017 Admission Notification: June 8, 2017 End of Registration: June 11, 2017 Commencement of TaCoS: June 15, 2017 Conclusion of TaCoS: June 17, 2017

Feel free to contact us at tacos at ims.uni-stuttgart.de if you have any questions.

We are looking forward to seeing you soon at TaCoS in Stuttgart!

Best Regards, Student representatives MSV/CL Institute for Computational Linguistics, University Stuttgart

-- Daniel Ortega Institute for Natural Language Processing (IMS) University of Stuttgart Pfaffenwaldring 5b 70569 Stuttgart

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2261 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170512/85e0d8ee/attachment.txt>