[Corpora-List] Index for Arabic Natural Language Processing

Majdi Sawalha sawalha.majdi at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:06:54 CEST 2017

Dear Arabic NLP researcher,

We are currently working in a project funded by "The Jordanian Arabic Language Academy" to develop an Arabic index for Arabic NLP research written in English. The main aim of this research is to survey the most important research on Arabic NLP written in English, and provide the Arabic readers with summaries of these research papers translated into Arabic. This project will bridge the gap between Arabic readers especially Arabic linguists who are not aware of Computational Linguistics for Arabic which, we hope, will help in increasing their contributions to this field.

I invite you to contribute to this project by sending us the best of your Arabic NLP research written in English to be included in the index of Arabic NLP research. It would be very helpful for us to provide 1,000 words summary written in Arabic for each research paper.

We are also collecting Arabic NLP research written in Arabic to develop another "Index for Arabic NLP research written in Arabic". We would appreciate your co-operation by sending your Arabic NLP research papers written in Arabic.

Please send your research to my e-mail: sawalha.majdi at gmail.com

We highly appreciate and value your contribution to this project.

Many thanks, Majdi Sawalha (on behalf of project's team)

P.S: Please help in distributing this message to NLP researchers that you know.

-- =========================================================== Majdi Sawalha, *Assistant professor,* Computer Information Systems Department, King Abdullah II School of Information Technology, The UNIVERSITY OF JORDAN, Amman, Jordan. Web site: http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/sawalha -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3002 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170510/4a00fa6f/attachment.txt>