[Corpora-List] Post-doc position, topic open, permanent residents or US citizens only

Kevin B. Cohen kevin.cohen at gmail.com
Wed May 10 11:19:31 CEST 2017

Hello there,

We have a post-doc position available in the Computational Bioscience Program at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. Unfortunately, the funding mechanism only allows US citizens or green-card holders.

Although our group is in a medical school, we do quite a bit of work in the areas of natural language processing, corpus linguistics, and computational linguistics, focussing on the biomedical domain, broadly construed.

The topic areas are quite open, and I encourage you to contact appropriate faculty members and tell them what you're interested in working on, rather than waiting for them to suggest something. If you are interested, please contact us soon, as we will probably fill the position fairly quickly.

http://compbio.ucdenver.edu/pages/postdocfellowships.html

Happy Wednesday,

Kevin Cohen -- Kevin Bretonnel Cohen, PhD Director, Biomedical Text Mining Group Computational Bioscience Program, U. Colorado School of Medicine Chair in Natural Language Processing for the Biomedical Domain LIMSI, CNRS, Université Paris-Saclay 303-916-2417 http://compbio.ucdenver.edu/Hunter_lab/Cohen -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2213 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170510/ad91ae19/attachment.txt>