[Corpora-List] Academic word lists in various languages? (Sofie Johansson)

Tanara Kuhn tanarazingano at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 12:19:03 CEST 2017

 Hi Sofie, I've found papers on the Turkish, (Dolmacı &Ertaſ, 2016) and Portuguese (Baptista, Costa,Guerra, Zampieri, & Cabral, 2010) academic word lists. Not sure if you are also interested in discipline-specific WL, but here are some: the MedicalAcademic Vocabulary List (MAVL)(Lei & Liu, 2016); the Environmental Academic Word List (EAWL)(Liu & Han, 2015); A Nursing Academic Word List (NAWL)(Yang, 2015); Chemistry Academic Word List (CAWL)(Valipouri & Nassaji, 2013); Engineering English Word List (EEWL) (Hsu, 2014)). As to multi-word lists, there are: (academic) collocationslist (Durrant, 2009); the Academic Collocation List (Ackermann &Chen, 2013) and Academic Formulas List (Simpson-Vlach& Ellis, 2010)).

I'd be great to have a summary of all the responses - thanks for that! Best,Tanara

Tanara Zingano Kuhn PhD Candidate in Applied LinguisticsCapes Scholarship holder, process number 0973/13-0Universidade de Lisboa, PortugalCELGA-ILTEC, Universidade de Coimbra, Portugal