[Corpora-List] Academic word lists in various languages?

Sofie Johansson sofie.johansson at svenska.gu.se
Thu May 4 13:08:43 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I'm very interested to find out which academic word lists there are in various languages and preferrably a link to information regarding the lists. Are there any bilingual academic word lists?

I'm aware of the UWL, AWL, the AVL, the Swedish and Norwegian academic word lists.

I will post a summary of the responses for those who are interested.

Thanks in advance,

Sofie

Sofie Johansson Ph.D. in Computational linguistics/NLP, researcher Director of the Institute for Swedish as a Second language Department of Swedish, University of Gothenburg http://spraakbanken.gu.se/swe/personal/sofie

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1817 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170504/d1766026/attachment.txt>