[Corpora-List] WordNet ignores function words ...

Ricardo Ribeiro ricardo.ribeiro at inesc.pt
Thu May 4 11:30:57 CEST 2017

Maybe the work

Wang Ling, Chris Dyer, Alan Black and Isabel Trancoso Two/Too Simple Adaptations of Word2Vec for Syntax Problems Human Language Technologies: The 2015 Annual Conference of the North American Chapter of the ACL, pages 1299–1304 http://aclweb.org/anthology/N/N15/N15-1142.pdf

can help.

--Ricardo Ribeiro