[Corpora-List] Annotation tool for two documents in parallel -- please Help!

Christian Meyer meyer at ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu May 4 10:51:44 CEST 2017

Dear Irina,

> we are looking for an annotation tool with which we can annotate two
> documents in parallel.
> Both documents must be visible in the same time, so the annotators can
> compare them & both must be in the same time open for annotation.

Maybe not exactly what you need, but in the first step of the MDSWriter tool http://www.aclweb.org/anthology/P/P16/P16-4017.pdf (see Fig. 1), you can view two documents at the same time side by side (and choose which ones) and add colored span annotations. If you have some resources, you could adapt the tool to your use case - the code is available at: https://github.com/UKPLab/mdswriter

Best wishes, Christian

-- Dr. Christian M. Meyer Senior Researcher Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing (UKP) Lab FB 20 / Computer Science Department Technische Universitšt Darmstadt Hochschulstr. 10, 64289 Darmstadt, Germany Phone [+49] (0)6151 16-25293, fax -25295, room S2/02/B113 meyer at ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de

GRK 1994: Adaptive Preparation of Information from Heterogeneous Sources (AIPHES): www.aiphes.tu-darmstadt.de CEDIFOR: Centre for the Digital Foundation of Research in the Humanities, Social, and Educational Sciences: www.cedifor.de PhD program: Knowledge Discovery in Scientific Literature (KDSL) www.kdsl.tu-darmstadt.de