[Corpora-List] Annotation tool for two documents in parallel -- please Help!

Jin-Dong Kim jdkim at dbcls.rois.ac.jp
Thu May 4 11:01:18 CEST 2017

Hi Irina,

If there is no ready-to-use one for your purpose, one option would be to quickly write an HTML page to embed multiple TextAE editors: http://textae.pubannotation.org/docs/embed/

TextAE is a text annotation tool which can be embedded in any HTML document.

What I suggest is to write an HTML page to embed two TextAE editors, so that you can see and annotate two documents at the same time in one HTML page. Below is a link to a page in PubAnnotation which embeds two TextAE instances: http://pubannotation.org/docs/sourcedb/PubMed/sourceid/10024668/spans/150-372/annotations/visualize?projects=bionlp-st-gro-2013-development,GlycoBiology-FMA

Although the page is in the "view" mode, and annotations cannot be edited, it is easy to change it to the "edit' mode to edit the annotations.

Hope it helps.

Jin-Dong