[Corpora-List] Annotation tool for two documents in parallel -- please Help!

Pavel pavel.vondricka at ff.cuni.cz
Wed May 3 10:34:38 CEST 2017

Hello,

depending on the complexity of annotation: InterText is not meant for annotation, but for automatic/manual alignment of parallel texts. However, it allows for easy editing the text contents as well. Not really convenient for annotation, as you would have to manually enter your markup, but it is highly customizable (as for the view). It could probably be extended for easier and more serious annotation with more or less programming effort - depending on your demands (at least the IT-Editor version).

Best regards, Pavel