[Corpora-List] Annotation tool for two documents in parallel -- please Help!

Yulia Grishina jul_gr at mail.ru
Tue May 2 19:33:51 CEST 2017

Hi Irina, a couple of years ago we were looking for a similar tool to annotate coreference in parallel, unfortunately, without success. It would be great to know if there has been any progress in the field since that time! best Yulia ______________________________________________________

Computational Linguistics, University of Potsdam +49 331 9772180 Karl-Liebknecht-Strasse 23-24 14476 Potsdam