[Corpora-List] Final Call: Survey – Language Technology for Multilingual Europe

Georg Rehm georg.rehm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 12:24:47 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

a few weeks ago our EU project CRACKER launched the “Language Technology for Multilingual Europe” survey. The survey will be open until Friday next week (30 June 2017). Many of you have already participated in the survey – thank you so much for that!

Please support our activities towards establishing a large-scale EU funding programme for Language Technology, Computational Linguistics, NLP etc.! Our topic is currently gaining momentum in Europe. For the next planning phase and upcoming discussions with the EU, we would like to ask all members of the European LT, NLP etc. community for their input on several important questions.

Simply follow the link below and fill in the survey:

http://www.cracking-the-language-barrier.eu/survey/

We’re giving away one iPad among the first 500 respondents. We’re close to 500 responses already so it’s time to fill in the survey quickly if you want to maximise your chances of being the lucky one.

Thank you very much for your participation and support!

Best regards, Georg -- Dr. Georg Rehm Senior Researcher

<http://www.dfki.de/>

<http://www.facebook.com/georg.rehm> <http://de.linkedin.com/in/georgrehm> <https://www.xing.com/profile/Georg_Rehm2> DFKI GmbH <http://www.dfki.de/>, Alt-Moabit 91c, 10559 Berlin, Germany Phone: +49 30 23895-1833 – Fax: -1810 – Mobile: +49 173 2735829 georg.rehm at dfki.de Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender), Dr. Walter Olthoff Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3890 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170623/d1658dfb/attachment.txt>