[Corpora-List] MIKE 2017 - Call For Papers

Rajendra Prasath (இரா இரா) drrprasath at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 02:36:36 CEST 2017

--- Apologies for Cross - Posting ---

-------------------------------------

MIKE 2017 - Final Call for Papers -------------------------------------

The Fifth International Conference on MINING INTELLIGENCE AND KNOWLEDGE EXPLORATION (MIKE 2017)

will be organised by IDRBT, Hyderabad, India during December 13 - 15, 2017

Website: http://www.mike.org.in/2017/

Full Paper submission deadline: 07 August, 2017

(Contact us for Late Submissions) -------------------------------------------------------

Deadline is a firm deadline and we would like to invite you to submit your research paper(s) to MIKE 2017.

You could browse MIKE 2017 Call for papers from the following links:

CFP (PDF version): http://mike.org.in/2017/cfp/mike2017-flyer.pdf CFP (Text version): http://mike.org.in/2017/cfp/mike2017-flyer.txt

Also kindly encourage your students and researchers in your circle to submit their papers to MIKE 2017.

Springer supports MIKE series and publishes MIKE 2017 proceedings in their popular LNCS/LNAI series. The accepted papers will be indexed by various Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases like DBLP, Scopus and ArnetMiner; SCI Compendex; and others.

You could browse through the earlier MIKE editions via its DBLP page at:

http://dblp.uni-trier.de/db/conf/mike/index.html

We are eagerly Looking forward to your submissions to MIKE 2017.

Thanks very much in advance.

With warm regards

Rajarshi Pal and Rajendra Prasath Organising Chairs - MIKE 2017

-- Rajendra Prasath Ph.D

Email: drrprasath at gmail.com Web: http://www.mike.org.in/rajendra -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2422 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170619/efbf78cc/attachment.txt>