[Corpora-List] R: AFLiCo 7 Conference - Discourse, Cognition and Constructions: Implications - Registration is now open

Russo Katherine Elizabeth kerusso at unior.it
Mon Jun 12 12:47:53 CEST 2017

Dear All, I am writing because the PhD Programme in Literary, Linguistic and Comparative Studies at the University of Naples L'Orientale (Naples) this year has reserved a scholarship for an international students. It would be great to have a candidate interested in Corpus Linguistics. All the Best, Katherine

Please feel free to contact me at kerusso at unior.it and to visit our website www.unior.it -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 866 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170612/86dd6ac5/attachment.txt>