[Corpora-List] RusProfiling at PAN

Татьяна Литвинова centr_rus_yaz at mail.ru
Tue Jun 6 14:58:46 CEST 2017

Dear Sirs,

could you please add this announcement

RusProfiling at PAN Author profiling consists of predicting an author’s demographics (e.g. age, gender, personality) from his/her writing, with gender identification being the most popular task. Slavic languages, however, are less investigated from author profiling standpoint and have never been presented at PAN. This year we introduce a PAN shared task on Cross-genre Gender Identification in Russian texts where we will provide as training dataset tweets and as test dataset tweets, Facebook posts, as well as reviews, texts describing images, or letters to a friend. More info at   http://en.rusprofilinglab.ru/rusprofiling-at-pan/

Thank you.

Regards, Tatiana Litvinova

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4548 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170606/a4d9e56d/attachment.txt>