[Corpora-List] looking for corpus and NLP tools for subordinate clauses

Sophia Li liyingya99 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 17:16:24 CEST 2017

Dear all,

We are looking for annotated corpuses for subordinate and main clauses, and NLP tools for sentence simplification that are able to separate the subordinating clauses from the main ones in sentences.

We are wondering if anyone has done related work for this topic or has ever used such type of tools.

Thank you very much for your help! We look forward to hearing from you and your suggestions.

Best, Yingya -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 812 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170605/9d033a0b/attachment.txt>