Shared Task on Customer Feedback Analysis (IJCNLP 2017) https://sites.google.com/view/customer-feedback-analysis/
The corpora include annotated data in four languages, i.e. English, French, Spanish and Japanese.
BRIEF: 1) Training and Development Sets Available Upon Registration 2) Test Sets to Be Released on August 14, 2017 (*Three weeks* from now)
1. To register, please send email to chaohong.liu at adaptcentre.ie with the following information.
A) Team: Institution(s) Name(s)
B) Contact person: Title Last Name First Name Email address
2. Understanding and being able to react to customer feedback is the most fundamental task in providing good customer service. The shared task will provide a corpus annotated using a five-class categorization (comment, request, bug, complaint and meaningless) from a pilot study of ADAPT-Microsoft joint research project. Participants will train classifiers for the detection of meanings in customer feedback in English, French, Spanish and Japanese.
3. The shared task is organised in IJCNLP 2017 SHARED TASKS: JOINT CALL FOR PARTICIPATION December 1, 2017, Taipei, Taiwan http://ijcnlp2017.org/site/page.aspx?pid=158&sid=1133&lang=en
4. Important Dates Dryrun: Release of Development Set: 12-Jul-17 Release of Test Set: 14-Aug-17 Submission of Systems: 21-Aug-17 System Description Paper Due: 15-Sep-17 Camera-Ready Deadline: 10-Oct-17
5. Oragnisers Chao-Hong Liu <chaohong.liu at adaptcentre.ie> Declan Groves <degroves at microsoft.com> Alberto Poncelas <alberto.poncelas3 at mail.dcu.ie> Akira Hayakawa <akira.hayakawa at adaptcentre.ie> Yasufumi Moriya <yasufumi.moriya at adaptcentre.ie> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 5789 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170725/e21a257a/attachment.txt>