[Corpora-List] Russian lexical database

Alexander Osherenko osherenko at gmx.de
Thu Jul 13 17:22:40 CEST 2017

You can look at https://gufo.me that contains many Russian dictionaries, for example, the dictionary of Ozhegov (https://gufo.me/dict/ozhegov -- a classic Russian-Russian dictionary with explanations) If you don't need the explanations throw it away -- the authors wouldn't care ;-)

​HIH, Alexander

-- Alexander Osherenko, Dr. rer. nat. Senior HCI architect

Founder and R&D Socioware Development <http://www.socioware.de/osherenko_page.html>

Humboldt Innovation <http://www.humboldt-innovation.de/> Humboldt-Universitšt zu Berlin <http://www.hu-berlin.de/~osherena/>

Profile: ResearchGate <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Alexander_Osherenko>

Social interaction, globalization and computer-aided analysis <https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281644865_Social_Interaction_Globalization_and_Computer-Aided_Analysis_A_Practical_Guide_to_Developing_Social_Simulation> at Springer