[Corpora-List] PARTICIPATE ONLINE IN A STUDY ABOUT THE LEARNING OF SPANISH (CEDEL2 corpus)

Ana Díaz Negrillo anadiaznegrillo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 21:28:15 CEST 2017

PARTICIPATE ONLINE IN A STUDY ABOUT THE LEARNING OF SPANISH (CEDEL2 corpus)

At the Universidad de Granada (Spain) we are investigating how people learn Spanish. We are collecting data to create the second version of a large database called CEDEL2 (Corpus Escrito del Español L2).

We are looking for learners of Spanish as well as native speakers of Spanish. Click on the relevant link below for further info and instructions for participation:

-

Native speaker of English who is learning Spanish:

https://goo.gl/forms/hiFCrgfarbSH6R5N2

-

Native speaker of Japanese who is learning Spanish:

https://goo.gl/forms/V3M9GgXg6ffmT0Ri2

-

Spanish native speaker (hablante nativo de español):

https://goo.gl/forms/5NhFT6qpHIYE4Zqh1

What can you get from it?

In return for your participation, you will get for free your level of Spanish (only for learners). Additionally, if you are interested, we can send you a certificate of participation printed by the Universidad de Granada (Spain).

If you are a teacher of Spanish, perhaps you would like to implement this as a classroom activity with your students. Please get in touch with us for further details.

Thank you for your participation!

Cristóbal Lozano (Universidad de Granada): http://wpd.ugr.es/~cristoballozano/ <http://wdb.ugr.es/~cristoballozano/> Nobuo Ignacio López-Sako (Universidad de Granada): https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Nobuo_Lopez-Sako -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 6121 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170711/46802e06/attachment.txt>