[Corpora-List] Corpus documentation: how to describe a corpus?

Ayman Eddakrouri a.eldakroury at aucegypt.edu
Sat Jul 1 00:58:55 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I think one of the most important thing when describing or documenting any publication or corpus is to firstly put its name (if any) and its creator, and to lastly put its location (link/URL). In between, we can add what you all have mentioned in this excellent threaded discussion.

Importantly, it will be very helpful if any entity or organization adopt all theses description fields and put a rule or a standard to order them according to their priority or any other things.

Kind regards,

Ayman Eddakrouri PhD in Arabic Corpora