[Corpora-List] Introducing CFIE-FRSE Desktop tool for analysing Financial Narratives

Mo Haj dr.melhaj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:49:41 CET 2017

We are happy to introduce a beta desktop version of our CFIE-FRSE tool.

The tool uses NLP, corpus and computational linguistics techniques to analyse and detect structure of UK annual reports and financial narratives.

CFIE-FRSE is available for direct download from GitHub link below:

https://drelhaj.github.io/CFIE-FRSE/

GitHub Repository:

https://github.com/drelhaj/CFIE-FRSE

Read Lancaster University's CASS blog introducing our tool:

http://cass.lancs.ac.uk/?p=2219

More about the CFIE Project:

http://ucrel.lancs.ac.uk/cfie/

We look forward to receiving your comments and feedback.

Best, Mahmoud

--

Dr Mahmoud El-Haj

Senior Research Associate

SCC, Lancaster University

http://www.lancaster.ac.uk/staff/elhaj/

m.el-haj at lancaster.ac.uk <mailto:m.el-haj at lancaster.ac.uk>

<https://twitter.com/DocElhaj> @DocElhaj

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 6916 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170126/f0cbc338/attachment.txt>