[Corpora-List] Dialectal Arabic Resources Survey

Wajdi Zaghouani wajdiz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 17:49:51 CET 2017

Dear all,

I am conducting an online survey of the currently available Dialectal Arabic Resources (Tools, Corpora...). I really appreciate your help filling the form below or sharing it with your colleagues. It should take approximately 5 minutes of your time.

Online survey form link: https://goo.gl/forms/5thaN7iY1UzMKDym2

The goal is to create a common resources list to be made publicly available for researchers interested in Dialectal Arabic. I will make the list available to the research community once ready in an international publication and your work will be cited.

Again, feel free to share this post with your colleagues or post in in other lists.

Please contact me if you have any comments / questions. __

* Wajdi Zaghouani, Ph.D. *

*Postdoctoral Research Associate* Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar PO Box 24866 | Education City | Doha, Qatar tel: +974 4454 8646 | mob: +974 3345 4992 wajdiz at qatar.cmu.edu | Office 1016 -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3742 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170108/c96162bd/attachment.txt>