[Corpora-List] Doing NLP with Ruby

Andrei Beliankou arbox at yandex.ru
Fri Jan 6 17:28:57 CET 2017

Dear list members,

we started to collect useful tools for NLP related tasks implemented in the Ruby programming language since it's our favorite one:

https://github.com/arbox/nlp-with-ruby

We do care about diversity so every NLP developer could reuse libraries in form of JRuby + Java projects, pure Ruby tools or Ruby + Python + Clojure + AWK + Perl + whatever pipelines with clear text based interfaces.

If you find it interesting, please use this list for your tooling. If you have a good tool, please consider contributing it to the list.

Best, Andrei Beliankou