[Corpora-List] Ph.D. Research Internships at Snapchat for Summer 2017

Luís Marujo luis.marujo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 22:19:28 CET 2017

[apologies for multiple postings]

Dear all,

Snapchat Research is a growing team of applied Researchers inside Snapchat. We are, currently, seeking NLP experts for multiple projects. We are looking for Summer 2017 Research Interns. These positions are for Ph.D. students only. We have lots of data to play, and a strategic interest in the areas of Information Extraction, Topic Modeling, Language Representation, Speech Recognition, Text Mining, Search, Deep Learning, and Multimedia Processing.

Strong coding skills and Deep Learning experience are crucial requirements.

Experience publishing in top conferences is a desirable plus.

All positions are based in Venice, Los Angeles, California. Please contact Luis Marujo (luis.marujo at snap.com) directly if interested.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,

Luis Marujo -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3017 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170105/b977b5bc/attachment.txt>