[Corpora-List] methods to identify the direction of causation

Xu, Jiajin ustcxujj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:04:34 CET 2017

Dear Marco,

I just fished out the following references on my hard drive, which I hope will be of some interest to you. They might be somewhat dated though. Also, please excuse me for not editing the references in any standard bibliographical style.

1. Text Mining for Causal Relations Roxana Girju and Dan Moldovan

<http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=708596>

2. Blanco, E., N. Castell, D. Moldovan. 2008. Causal relation extraction.

3. Garcia, D. 1997. COATIS, an NLP system to locate expressions of

actions connected by causality links.

4. Girju, R. 2003. Automatic detection of causal relations for question

answering.

5. McNorgan, C., et al. 2007. Feature-feature causal relations and

statistical co-occurrences in object concepts.

6. Suppes, P. 1970. A Probabilistic Theory of Causality. Amsterdam:

North-Holland Publishing Company.

7. Swanson, D. 1991. Migraine and magnesium: Eleven neglected

connections.

Best,

Jiajin XU Ph.D., Professor National Research Centre for Foreign Language Education Beijing Foreign Studies University Beijing 100089 China http://www.bfsu-corpus.org