[Corpora-List] English corpus of OCRed texts

Muthu muthu.chandra at comp.nus.edu.sg
Thu Apr 27 23:59:23 CEST 2017

Hi Katya

​If you are okay with scientific documents (academic papers) then our ACL Anthology Reference Corpus version 2 might fit your need.

​You can download and use it for free from here: http://acl-arc.comp.nus.edu.sg​

The OCRs are available are XML output from ​Nuance Omnipage OCR. There is no hand extracted ground truth. But one can always validate the output against the original PDF documents which are also available for download on our website.

​Please let us know should you have any queries related to our corpus.

Cheers! Muthu

Muthu Kumar Chandrasekaran Ph.D. Candidate | Web Information Retrieval / Natural Language Processing Group (WING) School of Computing | National University of Singapore (NUS) My Homepage <http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~a0092669/>