[Corpora-List] Looking for terminology extraction gold standards

Andraz Repar repar.andraz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 19:25:34 CEST 2017

Hello,

this is my first post to corporalist, so please be gentle:)

I am looking for publicly available gold standard corpora for terminology extraction. Ideally, this would be a corpus where all terms have been annotated.

I haven't been able to find any myself, and I realize this is probably a long shot. I would prefer European languages, but at this point I am not too picky and would take anything.

Best regards, Andraž Repar

International Postgraduate School Jožef Stefan, Ljubljana, Slovenia -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 662 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170425/13de28f2/attachment.txt>