[Corpora-List] off-topic: stress and corpora

Marco Baroni marco.baroni at unitn.it
Sun Apr 23 15:33:22 CEST 2017

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 10:46 AM, Eric Atwell <E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk> wrote:

> Good morning Marco
>
> (I read your slides on Sunday morning, not Saturday night!)

Bad bad, you're not over-working hard enough :)

> - could you remind me of the QUESTIONS in your survey? I tried the
> goo.gl form but it's no longer available.

Sure, here they are:

What's your age What's your gender Do you have kids What's your main professional area Which of the following matches your job description best On a scale from 1 to 5, how satisfied are you with your career choice On a scale from 1 to 5, how well-prepared do you feel to be for your current role If your answer to the previous question was 3 or below, please provide a short description of what you think your weaknesses are On a scale from 1 to 5, how would you rate your job-related stress level If you do feel stressed, can you pinpoint one or more causes? On a scale from 1 to 5, how successful do you consider yourself to be, professionally speaking (not necessarily in terms of outside recognition, but in terms of what you want to achieve for yourself) How many working hours make up your average week? How often do you work during weekends Do you use "life hacking" strategies (e.g., Getting Things Done, the Pomodoro method, etc.), meditation, exercise or other methods to cope with stress or improve time management? (check all that apply) If you checked any box above, please briefly describe what you do, and whether it's effective Thanks a lot for your time! If you have anything else to say on the general topic of how (not) to cope with stress, please use this space, or get in touch with Marco Baroni (mbaroni at gmail.com)

> Thanks for including "how others cope" - I must try some of these (but not
> drugs ...)

:)

Cheers,

Marco

-- Marco Baroni Center for Mind/Brain Sciences (CIMeC) University of Trento http://clic.cimec.unitn.it/marco -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 7954 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170423/2551850d/attachment.txt>