[Corpora-List] off-topic: stress and corpora

Marco Baroni marco.baroni at unitn.it
Sat Apr 22 21:19:18 CEST 2017

Dear Corpora list members,

Thanks again to those who participated in my survey, and/or replied to me directly.

Today, I gave my CICLing talk, and here are the slides, with the main results of the survey, in case you're curious:

http://clic.cimec.unitn.it/marco/publications/lectures//marco_cicling_stress.pdf

Best,

Marco

-- Marco Baroni Center for Mind/Brain Sciences (CIMeC) University of Trento http://clic.cimec.unitn.it/marco -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2876 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170422/a598547b/attachment.txt>