[Corpora-List] Call for contributions

Vander Viana vander.viana at stir.ac.uk
Fri Apr 21 02:37:32 CEST 2017

[Apologies for cross-postings.]

Dear colleagues,

TESOL Press is currently calling for contributions to its latest title: New Ways in Teaching with Corpora, which will be part of their long lasting and successful New Ways in Teaching series. The final volume will provide practitioners around the globe with a one-stop shop of practical corpus lesson plans that can be readily used in the English language classroom. The series has a specific template for lesson plans, which is specified in the call (http://www.tesol.org/read-and-publish/information-for-authors/call-for-contributions-new-ways-in-teaching-with-corpora). The deadline for submissions is May 14 (Sunday).

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to write to me. I'd be most grateful if you could circulate this call among your colleagues and/or students. I'm trying to get a wide range of contributions on a variety of topics (cf. indicated on the website) from a wide range of colleagues (e.g. researchers and practitioners), and am also very keen on giving voice to different contributors around the globe.

Many thanks, Vander

------------------------------ Dr. Vander Viana (FHEA) Lecturer in TESOL & Applied Linguistics Program Director of the PhD in TESOL Research

University of Stirling Faculty of Social Sciences R G Bomont Building, Room 4T25 Stirling, FK9 4LA

Telephone: +44 (0)1786 466271 E-mail: vander.viana at stir.ac.uk<mailto:vander.viana at stir.ac.uk> Webpage: http://externalrelations.stir.ac.uk/people/19600

-- The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2015 The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,

number SC 011159.

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4427 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170421/94f9e294/attachment.txt>