[Corpora-List] Summer Internship Opening in the AI Lab at Philips Research, Cambridge, MA

Sadid Hasan sadidhasan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 02:33:35 CEST 2017

*"Summer Internship Opening at AI Lab at Philips Research, Cambridge, MA"*

We have an immediate opening for an internship position in the AI Lab at Philips Research, Cambridge, MA location. The ideal candidate must be a PhD. student in Computer Science (with focus in NLP/Computational Linguistics and strong deep learning expertise). For more details about the position, please visit this link: https://philips.avature.net/campuscareers/ProjectDetail/Cambridge-Massachusetts-United-States-Intern-Natural-Language-Processing-Research-Scientist-Cambridge-MA-Summer-2017/9355

If you think you are a good fit for this position, please send me a copy of your resume by *28th April, 2017*.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Sadid Hasan, PhD.* Senior Scientist, Artificial Intelligence Lab Philips Research North America Web: www.sadidhasan.com -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1674 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170418/1e768af6/attachment.txt>