[Corpora-List] 2nd CFP: 4th Workshop on Argument Mining at EMNLP 2017

Habernal, Ivan habernal at ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Apr 18 16:04:41 CEST 2017

Distinguishing between "what" (factoid) and "why" (non-factoid) question from the perspective of information solicitation has been an active topic in Question Answering (https://web.stanford.edu/class/cs124/lec/qa.pdf). Argument mining is not much about giving the right answer to my decision-making question but rather finding arguments with their claims and how they are supported. So there might be some overlap but I think these two tasks are different...

Best,

Ivan