[Corpora-List] CFP: Data-driven approaches to tech and prof comm (IEEE-TPC)

Boettger, Ryan Ryan.Boettger at unt.edu
Mon Apr 17 17:24:08 CEST 2017

Dear Corpora Colleagues,

Please consider submitting to the special issue on data-driven approaches to research and teaching in technical and professional communication (IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication).

See the full CFP here: https://goo.gl/UN3eyv.

This issue will extend the research published in a 2006 special issue-edited by Tom Orr--on how corpus linguistics could be integrated into technical communication. Our issue will also pay tribute to Tom, who passed earlier this year.

The abstract submission deadline is June 1, author notification will be July 1, and submission of completed drafts will be due December 15, 2017. Email me at ryan.boettger at unt.edu<mailto:ryan.boettger at unt.edu> if you have any questions.

Thanks,

-Ryan

_________________________ Ryan Boettger, Ph.D. Associate Professor Director of Lower Division Service Courses

Department of Technical Communication (AudB 314) University of North Texas

Editor, Wiley-IEEE Press Series in Professional Engineering Communication

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4964 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20170417/85b1e829/attachment.txt>